mercredi 15 février 2017

COUPURE DE WEB

Olivia Newton-John’s “LIV ON” Tour Hits Town
Posted on February 14, 2017 by Earle Dutton


Olivia Newton-John hits town with her newest album, “LIV ON” which she partnered with Amy Sky and Beth Nielsen Chapman to create. “The new album is sort of a conversation that started with us after realizing that all of us had gone through different loss and grief” said Olivia Newton-John. They are performing in Everett at Historic Everett Theatre this Thursday, February 16, 2017. They are also performing at Broadway Center for the Performing Arts in Tacoma this Friday, February 17, 2017.


......

ED: How are your longtime Olivia Newton-John fans responding to the new album?
ONJ: I have explained to them that this is not my show. It is our show and the show for the album. It is a very different thing. They have been very supportive. I have really loyal fans. I have a core group of fans that come to my show in Las Vegas regularly and they are all coming to the new show. I am very grateful to them. Interestingly, many of my fans have shared their lives and the fact that they have gone through loss as well. It means so much to me that they would share this with me and be interested in the new album. This album isn’t just loss. It is compassion and healing. The song “LIV ON” is about moving forward through grief and feeling grateful.

READ MORE AT http://equality365.com/olivia-newton-john-liv-on-tour/



.
SABAN THEATRE

Concert du 11 février .. dans le désordre ..

Aucun commentaire: